- One time at the Louisiana Bahá’í School, we played a great “quote” game, that was provided and organized by Wandra White, and Dionne Lombard. (Pictured on the right)
This is a very simple game and does not require a lot materials or preparation, and is a great “ice-breaker”.
- Pick a selection of quotes from the writing that are relevant to your event, and the number of participants.
- Break the quote down into several sections
- Print or write the sections on to standard 5” X 3” index cards (or use cardstock and then cut up)
- On the first section of the quote write or print the number of sections in the quote.
- Place all the cards in a basket or box.
- Pass the basket round and each participant selects one card.
- Call out those with the numbered cards
- The other participant will then match their section to numbered first sections until all the quotes are completed.
This game will no doubt work better with a larger group but for smaller groups you can keep the section quantity down to 4 or 5.
Thank you Wandra and Dionne for a wonderful game and thanks again to Alek for the pictures